Top MMO Game Promotions and Updates
Here are the latest updates and promotions happening right now on some of the cool MMO games that you can play on our site! Check out everything that's new below.
We are more than excited to share with you today that Bytro extends “Supremacy” product range with the upcoming new title Supremacy 1: The Great War.
Supremacy 1: The Great War, is the second title launched under Bytro´s Supremacy brand. Supremacy 1: The Great War builds upon the success of Supremacy 1914, Call of War, and Conflict of Nations to combine proven features with new and innovative gameplay. Players experience the deep strategic gameplay that is unique to Bytro games in the setting of World War 1. Bytro recreates the history of warfare by taking players to one of the darkest hours of mankind. Players become head of a mighty nation in precarious Europe after the turn of the century. They challenge other players to become the undisputed sovereign leader using smart diplomacy or brute force. Everyone’s strategic skills are put to the test while fighting with diverse units on different terrain and huge historic battlefields.
Supremacy 1: The Great War will be available at the end of August 2019.
Call of War 1914
There has been a major research update in the game which means research will be quicker and easier. Here everything that has changed in the update.
- Research is available sooner
- Research speed has been adjusted
- Costs reflect the speed of research
- Goods were replaced by food
- A shortened construction period of buildings
Aggressive Fire Mode:
- Aggressive fire mode is limited to ranged units. Units bombard enemy and neutral units.
- Fire Free (default): Blocks and attacks nearby neutral and enemy units unless they have a right of way.
- Responding / Holding Fire: Units pass each other without combat.
Promotion/Event: All In
Sign Up Dates: 26 July - 2 August 2019
Did you ever want to take the reigns of the smaller nations that participated in World War 2? Now is the time, because according to the motto ‘all countries, all-in’ you can choose any historical nation that existed in 1939 in this Event. Try to grow a small country into a big empire or pick an established superpower and surround yourself with allies.
Sign Up Dates: 2 August - 06 August 2019
What will happen if all the states in North America are armed with nuclear weapons? Who will be able to survive? Who will push the button first? The Doomsday Clock is ticking! In this scenario, all states in North America have unlocked research up to nuclear devices and have equipped their armies with the deadliest weapons. Will you be able to unify the continent under your reign before nuclear winter is coming?
Promotion/Event: Team Up
Sign Up Dates: 16 August - 20 August 2019
Some battles are not meant to be fought alone and our next event is one of them. Join the 100 player map and choose which of the two sides will benefit from your knowledge as a leader and tactician. Prepare for the biggest team fight in the history of Call of War.
Click on the link below to play Call of War 1914,
Conflict Of Nations
While updates are still going on and will continue throughout the months, here is what you can expect and what will be coming with the new update.
In addition to the individual rank, the daily game activity will also count towards a Seasonal Rank. This rank will reset every Season (2-3 months) and open up the opportunity to climb to the top of the leaderboards to old and new players alike. Each Season will have its own dedicated leaderboard, which means hard-earned placements will forever enter the halls of fame. Alliances will also receive a Season Score, which will be the culmination of its members' efforts in public games. Finally, reaching a minimum Seasonal Score will permanently unlock something really cool - something that can only be unlocked during that Season.
Seasonal Points reflect how engaged a player was during a Season. Just like with regular player ranks, combat stats contribute to overall Season Points. For the first iteration of Seasonal Leaderboards, individual player rankings are recorded. Seasonal Alliance Leaderboards are scheduled to be added down the line - bear with us! These seasonal points contribute to a Seasonal Unlock, in that once players attained enough of them they will have the possibility to claim an exclusive Seasonal Unlock.
Every Season features a new, special unit!
- This unit will be available to everyone throughout the Season.
- Once the season is over, the unit will only be available to players who reached the minimum Seasonal Points.
- Security Council subscription is required in addition to earning the required points in order to permanently unlock the unit.
- Security Council is NOT required to earn points.
- Seasonal Units can be researched and mobilized ingame just like any other unit.
- Seasonal Units are not merely skins. These units are balanced from the ground up with unique features and strengths!
Promotion/Event: Overkill 128 Players
Play on the brand new Overkill map, boasting 128-Players competing for dominance in an explosive theatre that has never been there before. New challenges, new strategies: Choose from an array of unique nation setups to put your skills to the test in this ultimate event.
You can expect:
- Real Time Combat System allowing you to take command of a World War III battlefield
- Over 100 beautifully modeled Modern Weapon Systems such as Nuclear Submarines, Attack Helicopters, Stealth Fighters, Airborne Infantry Units and many more
- Extensive Military Research Tree featuring over 250 individual items to research
- Resource driven National War Economy influenced by population density and morale
- Beautiful Isometric World Map depicting over 128 existing countries ready for the taking